Postpartum Hemorrhage Kit PROMPT Flex (Light Skin Tone)
For the management of postpartum bleeding and care including performing a compression suture and ligating the uterine artery.
To be used in conjunction with the PROMPT Flex Standard or Advanced.
The blood used with this product now contains a new preservative which is approved for use by EU cosmetic regulations which means that, once diluted, it is safe for extended skin contact.
We still recommend the use of gloves, as the pigments may stain skin and clothes.
- Blood loss of up to 2 liters can be simulated
- Air bulbs are used to simulate blood flow and control atonic state of uterus
- Multiple uses when conducting the compression suture
- Management of postpartum bleeding:
- Fundal massage
- Bi-manual compression
- Hemostatic balloon insertion and management
- Estimating blood loss
- All common types of compression suture (including B-Lynch, Hayman and Pereira)
- Dissection of broad ligament
- Ligation of uterine arteries
- Professional-to-patient communication skills
Postpartum Hemorrhage Module - PROMPT Flex (Light Skin Tone)
Product No. 80101Learn more
Compression Suture Uterus Module - PROMPT Flex
Product No. 80111Learn more
Pre-incised Delivery Skin for CSM - PROMPT Flex
Product No. 80171Learn more
Birthing Simulator PROMPT Flex - Standard (Light Skin Tone)
Product No. 80100Learn more
Birthing Simulator PROMPT Flex - Advanced (Light Skin Tone)
Product No. 80106Learn more
RCOG Core Module 12: Postpartum Problems (the Puerperium) Clinical Competency: ....Primary, secondary and other postpartum haemorrhage