Clinical Male Pelvic Trainer (CMPT) Mk 2 - Advanced
Our anatomically accurate trainer is an ideal platform for teaching and learning ‘hands-on’ male pelvic examination and diagnosis.
The user-friendly design, combined with clear anatomic landmarks and a range of pathologies creates a realistic training experience for students across all levels of healthcare education.
Journal of Surgical Education, Volume 74, Issue 3 May-June 2017 "Our study demonstrates that the CMPT MK 2—Advanced models have high “face validity” and may be a valuable tool for surgical education. The use of these models should be explored for use in the curriculum at medical school."
Developed in collaboration with:
- The Clinical Skills Resource Centre, University of Liverpool, UK
- Imperial College, London, UK
- Guys Hospital, London, UK
- Southmead Hospital, Bristol, UK
- University of Southampton, UK