1. Limbs & Things Product Warranty
Limbs & Things designs its products with care and to provide a long life of reliable service. As such, it warrants the products it manufactures to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months (the ‘Warranty Period’) from the date of invoice (the ‘Warranty’). If during this Warranty Period the product is defective, Limbs & Things will replace the product or its defective parts in accordance with the conditions below.
- The Warranty is provided only when the original Limbs & Things’ invoice (the ‘Invoice’), or a legible copy thereof, is provided and, if requested by Limbs & Things, the return of the defective product. Limbs & Things reserves the right to refuse the Warranty if the Invoice cannot be provided.
- The Warranty excludes:
- Repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, staining, discoloration or other cosmetic irregularity which does not impede or degrade the product’s performance;
- Those parts intended to be consumable including but not limited to batteries and fuses;
- Packing, cases or accessories;
- Periodic maintenance;
- All risks of transport relating directly or indirectly to The Warranty.
- The Warranty is invalidated by:
- Evidence of failure to use the product in accordance with its intended purpose as described in the User Guide/s provided with the product;
- Any adaptations or changes which have been made to the product and deviate from its normal purpose as described in the User Guide/s;
- Damage during transportation;
- Failure to follow the maintenance instructions provided in the User Guide/s;
- If the type or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible;
- The product shows damage resulting from misuse, including but not limited to improper use, accidents, impact, exposure to temperature extremes, water (in the case of electrical equipment), improper or incorrect installation of software, installation or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety standards in force in the country where it is used.
- The Warranty does not affect the customer’s statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, nor the customer’s rights against the distributor arising from their sales contract.
2. Factored Products
Products not manufactured by Limbs & Things are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty, including but not limited to tablets and computers, and are available on request.
3. Limited Warranty
Selected Limbs & Things products are subject to Limited Warranties, due to the nature of the materials used in the manufacturing process. If during the Warranty Period (see below) the product is defective, Limbs & Things will replace the product or its defective parts in accordance with the conditions stated under our Standard Warranty.
|Product||Product Name||Length of Warranty|
|60100||Paracentesis Trainer (Light Skin Tone)*||9 months|
|60111||Paracentesis Trainer (Dark Skin Tone)*||9 months|
|60102||Paracentesis Pads (Pack of 2, Light Skin Tone)||9 months|
|60113||Paracentesis Pads (Pack of 2, Dark Skin Tone)||9 months|
*Paracentesis Trainers (Light/60100 and Dark/60111) contain corresponding Paracentesis Pads (Light/60100 or Dark/60113), these Pads are subject to a 9 month Limited Warranty, the remaining parts are subject to the Standard Warranty.