Work with us
Corporate Account Manager
Limbs & Things are currently seeking a hard-working, independent, self-starter with a consultive take on sales to join an exciting new division in the business, with £1M+ existing sales and ambitions to double the turnover through a global sales strategy.
The Corporate Account Manager at Limbs & Things plays a key role in the success of our organization by managing all customer accounts within the corporate business division, selling simulation models into the corporate sectors of medical devices, pharmaceutical and Charity sectors. The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for contributing to sales growth of the Corporate Division through new customer acquisition, customer retention and growth opportunities with current customer base
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager the role holder will be required to work closely with all members of the Limbs & Things business including the international & US sales team, internal sales co-ordinators, customer service, marketing, and product management team
- Role based predominantly from the L&T Head Office in Bristol, with up to 20% of your time in the field in UK and international travel as required.
- Act as the account manager for all corporate customers, growing the existing customer base and proactively seeking out new customers
- Proactively maintain a healthy sales pipeline, business forecasting, and regular report generation
- Comfortable calling on key accounts within the corporate market that will include but are not limited to; medical device companies, pharmaceutical companies, private training companies, global charities, care facilities and medical research and development companies.
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with leading multinational medical device and pharmaceutical companies
- Ensuring all customer inquiries from prospecting, telephone, website, trade shows, quotes, etc. are handled within a timely manner.
- Strategic territory mapping and diary planning, scheduling trips across UK, United States and Europe.
- Coordinate effectively with UK, USA and International teams to ensure corporate strategy implemented across global territories.
- Produce and execute annual business plans including setting yearly goals and clear annual sales strategies.
- Write and justify corporate business budgets for both revenue targets and annual business costs.
- Collaborate internally with production, marketing and product management teams to ensure constant development of corporate strategies linked to L&T substantial product catalogue, with potential to explore bespoke offerings
- Maintain knowledge of L&T products through continuing education provided and proactive training, including competitor products and market and procedure knowledge.
- Present revenue data and unified global strategies for corporate division to Leadership Team.
- Planning, attending, and executing new exhibitions to maximise brand awareness
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years sales or account management experience within a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent time spent in sale setting
- General Office Skills
- Excellent communication skills with high level of professionalism
- A high level of numeracy and e-literacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and familiarity Salesforce or other CRM system
- Very strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data entry
- Exceptional organizational skills, self-motivated and structured
- Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility to learn and adapt to challenges
- A full UK driving licence
- Physical Requirements: Able to safely lift and handle products up to 40 lb - Able to maintain demo stock and move products from locations
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Lives within commutable distance from Bristol
- Experience working within a large corporate medical device company
- A nursing, medical or life sciences qualification.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a bonus that pays up to 30% of your salary annually, study support and the chance to progress in a rapidly growing company.
We have recently introduced a new flexible working policy; it currently allows employees to work from home one day a week (if their work can be done from home). This is a new initiative that we will review and extend if our employees value it and it works well. You will also have the option to work longer hours during the week and finish early on a Friday.
Other benefits include a salary sacrifice pension scheme where the company matches your contribution up to 5% plus Employer NI savings - currently 15.05% of your contribution (this also applies to voluntary contributions), a non-contributory healthcare cash plan including access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), life insurance paying 4x your salary, access to a virtual GP, 25 days holiday and a cycle to work scheme.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you feel you have got what it takes, please send your CV with a covering letter telling us why you consider yourself suitable for the role, to the HR Manager, Limbs & Things, Sussex Street, St Philips, Bristol BS2 0RA.