Limbs & Things, Inc. is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through designing, manufacturing and distributing a range of premium quality medical task trainers to healthcare professionals at every level of education & continued medical professional development.
Our employees enjoy the opportunity to work in a collaborative small team atmosphere in a unique and fulfilling industry. In this role there are opportunities for development of skills, knowledge and processes in both an office setting and to some extent in medicine due to our relationship with the healthcare industry.
The Logistics Department at the Limbs & Things, Inc. office in Savannah, GA plays a key role in the success of our organization by providing world class supply chain management through our strong teamwork and efficient inventory system.
- We have an open full-time position for Product & Event Coordinator
- This is an entry level opportunity in the company
- Associate will be responsible for working as a reliable and motivated part of a team to maintain an organized and efficient warehouse.
- The position operates out of our office, located in the Southside area of Savannah, GA.
- Requirements include education and/or previous warehouse experience, written/verbal/computer skills, and professional attributes as listed below
Under direction of the Operations Manager and supervision of the Logistic Lead, the Product & Event Coordinator is responsible for demo supplies and inventory management to include care/ maintenance and shipping/receiving of demo products in the warehouse. This position also liaises with the Marketing team at Limbs & Things, Ltd for event coordination and marketing material supplies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and care for all demonstration products, their parts, supplies and consumables
-Troubleshoot and repair demo equipment
- Daily demo inventory counts
- Book and account for all national tradeshow events, including booking booths, hotels, furnishing, electricity, etc.
- Track spending on tradeshow activities, be able to report on spend to budget
- Coordinate marketing supplies and activities with Marketing team at Limbs Headquarters
- Assist Warehouse coordinator with maintenance of clean and accurate receiving and shipping areas of the warehouse
- Correspond and collaborate with Logistics Team leader and other team members
- Support Customer Service with repairs and refurbishments of equipment, including customer repairs
- Arrange and host regular product trainings for Limbs team members
Successful candidates will have the following Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- General Office & Professional Skills
- Excellent communication skills including strong numeracy and written skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with hands on tasks and data entry
- Exceptional organizational skills & time management
- Professional written and verbal tone of voice
- Relationship building skills for use with vendors, suppliers and customers
- Problem solving skills and flexibility to learn and adapt to challenges
- Hard-working, driven and reliable
- Event coordination and planning experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong typing & documentation skills
- Able to lift 60 lbs
- Able to bend and reach safely for products in a warehouse
- Skilled with handiwork, comfortable with hand tools to be used for disassembly, repair and reassembly of physical equipment
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
Assisting you in navigation;
Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
Used to store a unique identifier for your session.
Stores information about what cookie setting preferences have been set
Used to ensure form data is transmitted securely.
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in
poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Advertising cookie used by Google
These enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps to analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and browsing times.
__unam, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt,
These cookies are used by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, baseds
on recent searches and previous interactions.
1P_JAR, APISID, SIDCC
These cookies are set by Google if the Google+ social plug-in has been activated by the user.
NID, OGPC, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE,
These cookies are set by embedded Google maps, appear to detect your preferences and record
usage of Google maps.
SID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SSID
Are set by YouTube and/or Google if a video is embedded on a page and/or the video is being played.
Your Cookie Settings