The Sales Associate (SA) at Limbs & Things, Inc. plays a key role in the success of our organization by facilitating sales opportunities through interactions with customers and supporting management in accurate and timely record keeping. The SA is responsible for contributing to sales growth of the region through new customer acquisition, customer retention and growth opportunities with current customer base. The SA will be in contact daily with current and prospective customers, managing opportunity and up-selling current accounts. SA should be motivated to prospect, convert, and continue to build pipeline for success in this role. This internal role will include quarterly trips into territory for customer meetings and demos and managed remotely from the Savannah office. The SA looking to grow with a motivated sales team and rapidly growing industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Achievement of the annual revenue sales targets
- This is an entry-level position in the company to be a key player in the sales department
- Increase market share of Limbs & Things portfolio within existing & potential markets
- Seeking a driven candidate with a drive to understand consultative take on sales within the medical simulation market
- Work closely with the Customers Service team to ensure customers receive the highest level of service possible
- Associate will be responsible for working as a reliable and motivated team member to maintain sales cycle, accurate records, and satisfied customers
- Comfortable calling on key accounts within the simulation market that will include but are not limited to; nursing schools, medical schools, hospital-based patient safety officers, clinical education, medical directors, etc.
- The position operates out of our Savannah office and requires travel to PNW territory on a quarterly basis
- Plan and implement a 6-week travel plan utilizing heatmapping and campaigns
- Formal sales experience and/or clinical background not necessary but preferred
- Ideal candidate will have an interest in the medical field and continuing education on the market and the growing industry
- Ensure all customer inquiries from prospecting, telephone, website, trade shows, quotes, etc. are handled within a timely manner.
12127 Apache Avenue, Savannah, GA 31419
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
General Office Skills
- Excellent communication skills with high level of professionalism
- Very strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data entry
-Exceptional organizational skills, self-motivated and structured
- Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility to learn and adapt to challenges
- Hard-working and independent, self-starter with a drive for growing a territory.
- Computer Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ideal but not required, familiar with Salesforce or other CRM
- Able to safely lift and handle products up to 40 lb
- Able to maintain demo stock and move products from locations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent time spent in sale setting
Seeking a driven candidate with a consultive take on sales within the clinical education & medical simulation market
RAM will be responsible for working as a reliable and motivated team member to maintain sales cycle, accurate records, and conversion of sales
The position operates from Savannah and travel to customer appointments is necessary.
Comfortable calling on accounts within the clinical education market (nursing & medical education)
Formal sales experience and/or clinical background not necessary but preferred. Willing to train ideal candidate
Ideal candidate will have an interest in the medical field and will educate themselves on the market and growing industry.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
Assisting you in navigation;
Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
Used to store a unique identifier for your session.
Stores information about what cookie setting preferences have been set
Used to ensure form data is transmitted securely.
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in
poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Advertising cookie used by Google
These enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps to analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and browsing times.
__unam, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt,
These cookies are used by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, baseds
on recent searches and previous interactions.
1P_JAR, APISID, SIDCC
These cookies are set by Google if the Google+ social plug-in has been activated by the user.
NID, OGPC, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE,
These cookies are set by embedded Google maps, appear to detect your preferences and record
usage of Google maps.
SID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SSID
Are set by YouTube and/or Google if a video is embedded on a page and/or the video is being played.
Your Cookie Settings