This anatomically correct six-year-old child manikin has both realistic size and anatomical features perfect for practising paediatric airway management skills, including bag/mask ventilation, supraglottic airway insertion, naso and orotracheal intubation.
Developed in conjunction with the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, it is based on true CT data and this latest model offers quality and affordability for paediatric airway management skills.
- Insertion of laryngeal masks
- Nasal endotracheal intubation
- Oral endotracheal intubation
- Realistic and true internal anatomical features allow for an efficient and successful demonstration of all paediatric video laryngoscopes
- Allows for training in all aspects of infant airway management
- Supplied with ‘lungs’ to demonstrate correct tube placement
- 1 AirSim Child
- 2 Lungs
- 1 Lightweight carry case